SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA
Date: May 1, 2015
Glicoseg, S.A. de C.V. (“Glico”), with an address in Insurgentes Sur no. 800, Piso 8, Colonia Del Valle, Código Postal 03100, Delegación Benito Juárez, México, Distrito Federal, is responsible of collecting, treating and protecting your personal data, including de personal data that in compliance with the “applicable legislation” are considered sensitive with the end meaning established in this document.
I. COLLECTED PERSONAL DATA.
GLICO will be in charge to collect your personal data in a personal, direct or indirect manner, through its several media, which include electronic media, acoustic, visual, digital and/or other media approved by the law, that allow the treatment of your personal data.
The personal data that GLICO will submit to treatment are the following:
6. Commercial History
2. Telephone or cellphone
4. Personal email
5. Name and address of your employer
6. Business email
7. Business telephone(s)
II. PERSONAL DATA TREATMENT PURPOSE.
The purpose of treatment for your personal data will be the following:
Offer and promote our products and services which include BI, Consultancy and Outsourcing
Provide the services of BI, Consultancy and Outsourcing;
Send information regarding our costs and prices of our professional services and information of the prices of our digital products;
Send bills and notes;
Maintain contact with you for future business opportunities;
Inform of new products or services that are related to the one subscribed or purchased by the client;
Inform of changes in our products and/or services;
Provide customer Support.
III. OPTIONS AND MEDIA TO LIMIT THE USE OR SHARING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
If you wish to no longer receive information regarding the offering and promotion of our professional services, please contact us by sending an email soliciting so, to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
IV. PROTECTION MEASURES
The confidentiality of your personal data is guaranteed and protected by administrative, technical, digital and physical security measures that are in GLICO’s reach to avoid any damage, loss, alteration, sharing, use, access or non-authorized treatment of your data. It is important to mention that only authorized personnel from GLICO will have access to your personal data.
Unfortunately, no transmission of data via Internet or any data warehouse is 100% safe. If you have any reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer safe, please notify us immediately of the problem to the email address: email@example.com
V. ACCESS RIGHTS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELATION AND OPOSING TO THE TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA (ARCO Right)
If you wish to make your ARCO right valid it is necessary to present in writing to Erick Castillo Rodríguez, who is in charge of the treatment of the personal data within GLICO, to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or to the physical address in Insurgentes Sur no. 800, Piso 8, Colonia Del Valle, Código Postal 03100, Delegación Benito Juárez, México, Distrito Federal, containing the following information:
1. The right that you wish to validate
2. Full name
3. Official document(s) that validate who you are
4. A clear and precise description of your personal data and the elements or documents that facilitate its location.
VII. SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may disclose your information:
· To our third party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, email delivery services, auditing services and other similar services to enable them to provide services.
· To identify you to anyone to whom you send messages through the Site.
· By you, on message boards, chat, profile pages and blogs and other services to which you are able to post information and materials. Please note that any information you post or disclose through these services will become public information, and may be available to visitors to the Site and to the general public. We urge you to be very careful when deciding to disclose your personal information, or any other information, on the Site.
· To a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
VIII. RETENTION PERIOD
IX. USE OF SITE BY CHILDREN
The Site is not intended for children under the age of thirteen (13), and we request that children not provide personal information through the Site. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information from our records.
x. CROSS-BORDER TRANSFER
Your personal information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities, and by using our Site you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence.